Wednesday, June 11, 2008

it's all about me


Hi there,

It had been pause of rhythm for me to inscribe blog as the last time I did it was two years back then. However, I’m back again in the stream of blogging which had been one of the most well known place for everyone to address their opinion as well as outlook. Back to the main part, which is introduction, my name is Cham Tat Huei or better known as Cham. Basically, I’m a Penangite and currently I am doing my degree in Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) majoring in entrepreneurship course. I have quite a number of hobbies which could be swimming, surfing the web, reading and so forth. Besides, I’m quite a friendly person, thus never drop me from your counts if you are thinking of “mamak + ing”. Blogging itself had made me to be much more mature in thinking especially when I am fond of reading a masterpiece blog from political individuals. Its delivered a well defined message to me in understanding more about the politics in Malaysia.



The Top 5 Websites I visit are:
1. Youtube
- a one stop video streaming






2.Facebook- the place I know more people and friends








3.Hotmail- the site where I checked my email



4.Wikipedia- the best Encyclopedia that guide me when I’m curious about something




5.TheStar- the people’s paper that I read daily


My Top 5 Internet activities:


1. Downloading all sort of items which I want and interested in.
2. Chatting and chatting especially with MSN.
3. Reading news especially from TheStar.com.my and Bernama.com.my
4. Streaming video via youtube and google video.
5. Search for information.

0 comments: