Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Introduction

I am Amy, 21 years old. My full name is Khoo Wei Hong, seems like the boy’s name. I think my name is popular because from my primary school until secondary school, my name is always same as my classmates. So my friends always like to taste me such as they like to call “Wei Hong, Wei Hong” from far away when me and the other people which is same name with me that are walking together. Then 2 of us will confuse who are them calling.

I am currently studying in Unicersiti Tunku Abdul Rahman taking business Administration Entrepreneurship, year 3 semester 1 student. My hobbies are traveling, diving, listening to music and others. Actually I do not know how to dive, but I am going to join the dive training during holidays. I also like any activities with friends because I am enjoying it. Friends for me is important, I am appreciated that I have a lot of best friends.

That are few websites that I visit the most include google.com, viwawa.com, hotmail.com, msn.com, and sina.com. One of the reason I like to visit these websites is it provide a lot of the accurate and relevant information to us. My top 5 Internet activities include msn messenger, checking mails, searching for information, playing online games and download songs.

0 comments: