Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Story...

Hihi...my name is li yong or u can call me carmen..my classmate usually call me that. Hmm...i'm also don't know what i wanna share with u guys here,....about my study life? ...study in KL is my first time leaving far from my hometown, Kedah. This is also a realistic time for me to train myself live independently..although within this two year there are sadness & happiness around me, but the most valuable for me is i knew more friend in my life...best best friend!

I like to live simple...because i think "simple is the most meaningful way"...but when talk about my favorite hobbies, HAHA there are so many enjoyable things o! I like :Eat, Play, Travel, Watch HK drama...and more and more funny things. I believe that this will make my life more colourful...and also because after graduate no time & chances to do so lo...

~~ The 5 website that i visited the most were:~~

(i) mmwallet.com - i have services of reload handphone...if u need reload money call me
(ii) msn.com - checking my hotmail & chatting in msn daily
(iii) viwawa.com - this is the latest website that i gamble with my classmate...@_@
(iv) friendster.com - the place that i can share my life photo and add friends
(v) xunlei.com - i always download movie & music here...(although its bit illegal..>_<)

~~The 5 internet activities that i usually do were:~~

(i) checking email
(ii) searching information
(iii) chitchatting
(iv) downloading
(v) play game


"life seems like a magic....don't feel up sad or give up when u face failure or any problem... anythings just base on how u view & think on it...remember that after the darkness, sunshine will come to you! Life is amazing, remember that try your best to enjoy your life! Don't worry be happy!"

0 comments: